So, I spend most of my day watching tv, talking with Josh, working and whatever else happens to pop into my life. But, on most any day I know what I will be doing, where I will be going, who I will see, there are little changes in my day to day activities. Sounds boring sometimes huh? Interestingly enough I actually really enjoy my typical, ordinary most day things. But, I am finding that I am beginning to live vicariously through my friend who has placed a no holds bar (I think that is what it is) on his life. Who has taken the opportunity to live and try new things. I have really NO desire to move around without sure grounding to land on, but it sure is nice to know someone who is willing to give it a try. For me, my biggest adventure to come is this weeks ACA conference. I am really looking forward to that!
Side note....still no call back...guess it is important to begin to love the place I am at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun at your conference! Give me a call!
ReplyDelete