Sunday, March 1, 2009

Freddy, the first timer as opposed to the old timer

This weekend in pleasantown sure was a "pleasant one" mixed with only a few bits of sour along the way. Yesterday was spent enjoying all Ashe and Boone have to offer. A dinner out with friends and good music in addition Saturday proved to be good. The only sour bits coming along only at the dinner conversation which was soon ended and led to the above good music, Corduroy Road (which I now recommend).

Sunday provided what Sunday's should provide. A day with family, good food, and taking time to spend with the one I love doing whatever we choose. It has continued to snow here all day and currently the accumulation is close to 6 inches at least. We built a snowman, Freddy, which I thought should have been named First Timer, but I lost. He is our first snowman built together, out of love, sappy I know. I digress, in addition I tried for that perfect snow angel, but did not succeed. Instead what appeared seemed to look like a body flailing for help. But I did not get discouraged. I decided today was meant for attention to be focused on Freddy, I mean it is the day of his birth. (Sour bits excluded in todays blog, because playing in the snow just made everything that much better.)

Soon, I hope to get Freddy's picture up for you all to see!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging! I just pulled up your blog not expecting any new post since the first one. Boy was I in for a suprise! It is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete