Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It has kinda been a slow few days here in pleasantown. Yesterday, work was limited due to the massive snow left behind by what is being described as one of the biggest one day snows in our area. Dumping in some cases up to a foot of snow...however, at my house we probably only got 8-10 inches. Freddy is still standing and made through 2 nights. The sun is beating down on him today we will have to see how long he can last. I

Today seems to be dragging by. An appointment this afternoon seems to only linger in the distance. For now, I am located in the basement listening to what sounds like a herd of elephants rushing around upstairs, but what I know to actually be some young girls practicing their clogging. I mean why not...an office seems like the best place to be doing that, right?

I digress on to yet another trivial discussion going on in my head. The weather. So possibility of getting down to -5 and -12 wind chill tonight. Glad I have a cozy home, yet concerned about others who dont. And then I hear that this weekend will be in the mid 60s. Oh, this crazy Boone weather, like they always say: "don't like the weather wait a few minutes". I guess this week it is like only wait a few days...we will go from 0 to 60 in like 4 days.

1 comment: