Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friendship

Okay, so I posted all ready and then read Chip's post. So, this one is for him.

Chip,
I can not even begin to imagine the fear and questions you have going on. I mean I can't even leave Boone without stressing out. But, in the last 6 years, can you believe it has been 6 years, that we have known each other, I have seen you grow, mature, and go for your dreams. I am scared for you, hell, I am scared for me and I am not even going anywhere. You can definitely tell I am my mother's daughter. So, I do not have all the answers to your questions, really I probably do not have any of the answers to your questions, and I don't really think you were expecting answers but I do have this..."Wherever you are it is your friends who make your world..." -William James. Although, we will probably never live in the same town again and our friendship will change and take different forms, I am behind you wherever you go and whatever dreams you follow. GOOD LUCK in your transition to New York.

From the girl who never left the small, mountain, college town.

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks Jen! I will be on a train in less than twelve hours! Holy crap! I am too anxious to sleep!

    ReplyDelete